Sunday, February 7, 2010

Well Allie had her first bridal gown fitting yesterday afternoon. She looks like a Princess! We took my mom (Allie's babci) with us. Allie picked out her shoes and veil. I'm not just saying it because she belongs to me ....for a short time more :-( but she is a beautiful bride! All these memories kept rushing back to me.....her christening gown, her kindergarten graduation gown, her first communion dress, her confirmation dress, girl scout award cereomonies, graduation dresses for high school and college ....not to mention those white graduation gowns. Where does the time go. Okay it goes quick. Not to mention that she only gave me less than 5 months to get this whole thing pulled together! At times it seems like we are living in a dream or treading water and going nowhere fast...other times Stefan (my 13 year old son) asks for clarification on some of the conversations he hears. I'm loving this time spent with Allie planning and helping to make her dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment