Monday, June 21, 2010

Catching Up

Ok so it has been way too long since I posted.....Happy first day of summer! Yay! I don't know if Stefan or I are more happy that the school year has come to an end! We had a great weekend. I had the family over to celebrate father's day. What could be better than sitting by the pool, swimming, sunning and drinking pina coladas with family and friends? I went to Westfield on Saturday with my Mom to be an extra in my cousin Greg's video soon to be on you tube for his single Jersey Country. It really was fun. Good luck in realizing your dream Greg~
Still packing up Allie's stuff from her room. Sixteen years of stuff is way too much to pack up alone. The flood of memories kept rushing in .....all the memories are jam packed into boxes. Bill & I (okay Bill) made a last minute decision to have an exchange student live with us for the month of July. His name is Fernando he is 17 years old and comes to us from Spain! This is his third time abroad....in 2008 he was in Ireland and in 2009 he was in England.....and now his wonderlust brings him to New Jersey! I hope he bonds well with Stefan and Stefan is able to converse better in Spanish with him living with us.......I will definately keep you posted how this whole thing goes! Onky two more weeks until we go to our home in North Carolina so excited to have my mom & dad see our home and to celebrate mom's 85th birthday. Then on the weekend of July 10th & 11th we are going to go to Washington DC ....to show Fernando the capitol of our country and to see Allie & Ryan! YAY.....hopefully drop off some wedding gifts she has at the house and some more of her memory boxes! Since Stefan is having single sessions at school this week......I need to sign off now and go home to be a mom. Glad Monday is over. BTW please offer up a prayer today for Fr. Tom's brother Michael who is having kidney surgery for a cancerous kidney. His name is Michael Serafin, a great guy who has his dad living with him and two of his nieces. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment