Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fernando arrived ....his luggage did not!

Ok so you're in a foreign country .......you don't have a great command of the language and everyone in your travel group gets their luggage off the carousel except YOU! Poor guy.....he seems to be very nervous to be with us.....I know I would be....and quiet.....I can talk to anyone about anything .....so in a few days I will be able to have him talking up a storm like my two kids do! The airlines said his luggage should arrive today so fingers crossed. Car service arrives 6AM Friday morning and then the true fun begins. Happy Independence Day everyone! Be safe and try to relax and enjoy your freedoms....some wonderful young people have fought and continue to fight for it....so be thankful and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment