Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life back to Normal?


Our Spainsh exchange student Fernando left on Tuesday afternoon. I had a very sad glance of what next summer is going to be like for my poor little man Stefan! When Stefan and Fernando hugged goodbye I thought my heart would break right in two! Stefan was so very sad to say goodbye to his amigo that he bonded with in one very short month! No idea how we are going to handle saying goodbye after 14 years for Stefan and 17 for me! yikes
Allie & Ryan have been having some serious life discussions.....decisions need to be made and change is always tough. Life is what you make it and I am sure the newlyweds will make smart choices and be happy with what they choose!
This weekend we have my Aunt & Uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary party on Saturday night and then Stefan is off to Boy Scout Camp in PA for a week. He is home for 2 days and then he is off to Toronto with his day camp for a week! Where has the summer gone? August 21st is Poppy's 88th Birthday and after a weekend of celebrating we are off to North Carolina for some R&R....yay
The good news is that my boss is on vacation for the month of August working on the weekends only (as you may know he is a priest and I work in a church)....so some nice time to get caught up and then vacation time for me!
Stefan will be playing travel soccer in the fall with his first tournament beginning Labor Day weekend....let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment