Sunday, March 21, 2010

Allie had her wedding gown fitting on Friday.....it fit like a glove and we actually left the store with the gown, veil and shoes. Made the final payment on the cake topper (really cute) and it should be here by the middle of April. OMG Still deciding on a make up artist and a return shuttle from the Grand Colonial back to the Hampton Inn. In the next two weeks Allie & Ryan will decide on their ceremony music and then it will be time for Fr Tom and I to put together the ceremony program. I have done so many of these with Fr Tom is seems almost unreal to be doing Allie & Ryan's. I think the only things left are the unity candle, cameras for the reception, favors(?), seating arrangements......oh yeah and my gown! Getting closer to the one......down between a purple one and a navy blue one. Navy seems to be dark but it goes with the whole theme, the purple is very "me" lol whatever me is these days! 40 days to go hey just like lent!

No comments:

Post a Comment