Sunday, March 7, 2010




Today we had Allie's bridal shower. It was a great shower......Allie got many lovely gifts and was blown away by the generosity shown to her and Ryan. They had a red theme color and used red rose petals on the tables with red votives and spray roses. It was so much fun. My sister Paulette let us use her home for the shower and I am so very thankful for everything everyone did to make the shower what it was! Kudos to Fran for the wonderful shower cake....my friends are so great! Thanks for the sanity you all provide for me! Tomorrow we are going to the florist than onto transportation, a makeup artist and my gown. Since the wedding is going to milatary it is going to be formal. Leaning toward a red or purple gown....we'll see! In the mix of all this we'll also take my mom shopping for her outfit, my dad will be in his dress Marine Blues too! As I watched her open their gifts I was so emotional.......my baby girl is getting married! Now it is on to watch the Academy Awards and soak in a hot tub of water....perhaps I'll have a bubbly beverage with my bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment