Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ok so my bride is freaking out........issues have come up beyond our control......on the upside we have a makeup artist.....who has a friend who will do hair.......the flowers for the church and reception are being done as I type....a big shoutout to Ann Marie love her!
Ryan's phone got destroyed in Virginia ......their apartment looks like will fall through......it is what it is.......I refuse to feed into the frenzy.....crazy stuff .......things will work out ....trying to keep Allie calm and happy. My job is to help her keep her sanity even if it means loosing mine! I just keep placing it all in God's hands, He is an awesome God and it will all work out!
Please say some extra prayers for Allie for patience, serenity and happiness. I worry that she will get sick over this stuff and am trying to keep things calm for her.
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment