Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Down Time

Back from North Carolina......the house finally feels like home. Allie and I hit the ground running today.....unity candle done, hair accessories done.....feeling like we're forgetting something. I managed to get the Easter basket shopping done too! Stefan is at a sleepover tonight and even managed to get the baskets wrapped and ready. So tomorrow is April 1st which means next month at this time we'll be getting ready for the BIG DAY. Time sure is flying ...still trying to keep things calm and stress free! It is not an easy task. I know Allie & Ryan will have their share of struggles, stress and heartache.....but I will make it my goal for the next month to remain calm and will not say or do anything to stress them out! These days there is enough going on without me adding to it....so no opinion is going to be given....no harsh words ...... say a prayer it works! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment