Monday, May 24, 2010

Donations Done :-)

This weekend I donated what feels like Allie's childhood....but it goes to a great cause and the money raised from the sale goes soley to breast cancer research and help for those recovering from surgery! While I was in the moment I also went through Stef's books and donated them also. Stef was away this weekend with the Boy Scouts and Bill & I actually spent a nice couple of days together. We drove to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore Maryland and the best part was that we got to see Allie & Ryan. They met us there for dinner as I have a nephew who is in crisis......please remember Alex in your prayers along with the family who are trying the best they can to help him make things right! Back to the craziness of Monday......poof the weekend is gone and back to reality...way to quick! Congratulations Josh and his new bride Richie on their recent nuptials! My wish is that God blesses them with many years of passion, friendship and love! Off to take Stef to his Tae Kwon Do class....the good news is that Allie should get internet this week YAY....

No comments:

Post a Comment