Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother-In-Law

I decided that as of this post I will now post as Mother-In-Law....strange! Had some great news yesterday, my nephew Alex is home in the United States, Baltimore MD to be exact! He was suppose to be on a two year mission with the LDS in Argentina. As near as I can tell medical issues bought him home. We'll take it! Answered prayers are the best!
I booked plane reservations for my Mom, Dad, Stef & myself yesterday to go to our home in North Carolina for the July 4th weekend. So excited to be able to take Mom & Dad there. YAY.
Now I need to figure out what to do with our dog! Since it is a Holiday Weekend, my usual fall back friends will most likely be away.......and Mom & Dad will be with us so.....need to finish up Allie's room aka now Stefan's room and figure out sleep away camp for Dippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment