Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finished and Dippy/Buddy/House Sitter found!

I finished Allie's room late last night....now she has the task of going through what I packed up for her to decide yay or nay. I got rid of most of the stuff I knew wouldn't be going onto her new life with Ryan...but there is a lot she has to go through. On the upside of all this I have a lot to donate to the Gathered to Give yard sale in two weeks............, 4 contractor bags of garbage and several boxes in Allie's closet neatly packed that will now wait for her to go through. Stefan finally has a closet. It took forever and of course nothing else got done this weekend.....so today it is laundry, housework, food shopping and ironing......Cinderella is back from the ashes.
The guys had great weather for their rafting trip......miss doing that type of adventure with Bill....it just becomes a hassle to try to figure out Dippy and Buddy care. Someday perhaps when we are in North Carolina.....I asked my niece Jill to watch the house and kids on July 4th weekend....I no sooner hit send on my phone text message and she was right on it. Love her.....knowing Dippy will be properly spoiled and the pool, hot tub and house enjoyed takes a big load off my mind! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment