Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4 more days

I write 4 more days but in reality things will start happening on Thursday!
Seating is done, frames are done, confirmation appointment today with the florist...still need to get gift bags done, confirm makeup artist, nails tomorrow, pick up Stef's tux tomorrow.....I know I'm forgetting something!
Having more moments........I was thinking last night......saw the makeup trial, saw the hair, saw the wedding gown on, saw the shoes and nails.....but not the finished masterpiece! So excited. On Thursday Allie is going out with her girlfriends and will be back on Friday morning so I will use the day to get the house decorated and cleaned. Ordering food for brunch..........thinking on Thursday I'll sit in the jacuzzi with a bottle of bubbly and relax.....can't believe it's here. Where did the time go? I just want to put the brakes on everything and enjoy......spend more time with Allie.....wishes.........
The weather looks wonderful for Saturday YAY! Have to leave for work now....wish I had time off........two funerals this week......I guess it's God's way of keeping me busy at work! God does have a wicked sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment