Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eleven Days!!!!

I'm almost feeling like I need to change my posting to read daze not days.....so much to do so little time! Still need to go and get shoes and a purse! Allie & I are driving to Virginia this Saturday to bring down her Spring/Summer clothes....finding out that the Fall/Winter just won't make it. She will then leave her car in Virginia and we will get a ride back to NJ with a Boy Scout family who is leaving on Saturday night and not Sunday afternoon with the rest of the group. Works out nicely for us! Just have to sit in the car with a 13 year old boy....hopefully he'll sleep the whole way back to NJ. Need to work on the favor thing, bathroom baskets, camera thing, digital frames and getting the house ready for the Big Day! I had my first nightmare about the wedding last night.....we were delayed at the rehearsal and missed the dinner. We overslept on Saturday morning and missed our hair appointment.......some guests said not so nice things to me at the wedding.......all just a bad dream. I know friends and family will just share in our joy and happiness. How could you not when you look into Allie's face and eyes and see the love, anticipation and happiness? Dippy is going for her day of beauty today. I envy her sitting in the whirlpool "bath" getting her haircut, pedicure and massage and topping it all off with a cute bow....sounds like the perfect way to spend a Tuesday! I can't believe soon we'll be down to single digits........Oh Lord get us through!

No comments:

Post a Comment