Friday, April 30, 2010

It's officially the DAY May 1st.....

I finished decorating the house yesterday and tying ribbons on the bubbles for the church and did everyones laundry.....then it was off to the church for rehearsal and dinner after. I held it together most of the day until I saw Allie and Bill walk down the aisle....we've come so far as a family....what an amazing husband & father the kids and I have....made that big step right up and became the dad Allie should have been born with. Everything is so connected.....if I didn't leave the corporate world and work at the church, I never would have thought to tell Allie about Catholic University, Allie would have never met Ryan, if Stefan had gotten into before and after care when he started first grade I never would have looked for a job closer to home, if I didn't volunteer to work Religous Formation on Monday nights I never would have met Fran, who saved the shower and asked her amazing cousin to step up to be the photographer today.....I never would have met all my amazing friends at Church.....The house is done! We go for hair at 7:30, make up at 10 and photgrapher here at 1, plan to leave for the church by 2. Well I sign off for now....have to get Allie's clothes in the dryer and try to get some sleep....too excited , nervous, overwhelmed and of course happy. My next post will be a reflection of the wedding day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment