Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY.......I know I have said it before but.....where has the time gone? Literally I just dropped Allie off for her first day of Nursery School, then Graduations ......elementary school, high school and in two weeks a year ago college! Yesterday of course was not without drama.....I get a call from Bill in the early afternoon.....Fran where are the seating cards? Did we take all we were suppose to from the downstairs? I go downstairs and there is everything for the reception....cake topper, toasting flutes, table cameras.....they (the boys Bill, Ryan and Josh....the best man......) the only thing I gave them to do, took the wrong pile of "stuff" they took nothing for the reception and EVERYTHING I had to decorate the house with......UGH! Boys.....we marry them and love them anyway!
Bill took Ryan and Josh to see the statue of liberty, wall street and lunch in NYC then came home in enough time to watch Stefan's baseball game....he was so excited the Ryan and Josh made the game! Dinner out and then home to get ready for all the festivities........I picked up the grooms cake.......an armadillo....made with red velevet cake....it is cute they did a great job on it. I had to store it at church in the refrigerator as I have no room for it at home. Well tonight is the rehearsal and dinner and tomorrow ............

No comments:

Post a Comment