Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Check that box

On Monday we found a makeup artist....yeah.....check that box! She is lovely, not too expensive and will come to the house. Allie will apply for their marriage license this week, found a charity to donate to in lieu of favors and shower thank yous went out! I had an email from my sister Eileen in California.....she and her husband and daughter are flying out for the wedding....so thrilled haven't seen them in a very long time! Sad to think that I really won't get to spend much time with her.....but ..... Allie & I started to compile a RSVP list and now have changed into make a list and get it done mode! I can't believe we are so close 23 more days......there are a few teary moments here and there......just a few. Once again it will be time for goodbyes and well wishes. I kind of gotten used to her being away from home for the last 5 years and since she has been home since January it will be hard once again to let go! Here we go again....let go and let God!

No comments:

Post a Comment