Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Allison Suzanne


Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter.
Today I choose to remember and hold onto some of Allie's chidhood memories.....allow me to digress for today my blogging friends!
After an extremely long labor my long awaited dream had been realized.....a baby girl! What a gift form God she has been in my life! It seems like it had been her & I forever....being a single parent.......working fulltime ......no means of supprt except a really sucky job ....when Allie was two I met Bill and our life has never been the same since! Bill & I married when Allie was seven years old and just finishing first grade....it sometimes seems like a lifetime ago!
My sweet little blonde haired, blue eyed girl.....looking like my little angel! We quickly went from Nursery School, to Kindergarten, Girl Scouts, Youth Council, People to People, Communion/Confirmation, 8th Grade Dance & Graduation, High School Graduation,Driving, Church, College, Disney and of course the Love of her Life, RYAN....Dating, Deployment, Engagement, Wedding .......Happiness
I so miss her being in my life , in my home! But we give our children wings to fly and fly they do.
Thank You God for Allie.....Thank You for the Gift of Life, through me......and Happy Birthday to my little Allie Sue Poopie Do......

No comments:

Post a Comment