Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vacation is over :-(

I forgot to memtion that I got to see Allie for a whole 24 hours the weekend of my dad's 88th birthday. They arrived after my sister's mother in law's funeral on Saturday afternoon and left on Sunday night. I'll take it anytime I can.
We finished out our time here going to Dollywood, Fontana Lake, whitewater rafting and a nice hike up to the ski slope by our house. We did find an intersting country inn right down the sdtreet from our house called The Swag......google it if you get a chance......the rooms start at $490 a night and it looks like our house......I told Bill that perhapw we can turn our retirement home into a Bed & Breakfast....we have the ame look, the same views and can charge less and stay open all year (the swag is only open mid April - the first week in November.
Can't wait to get home to have a manicure and pedicure! Dippy is ready for home too....she can't seem to figure out what she's doing here.
Bill never ceases to amaze me ....we had some center island stools delivered today for the kitchen and in walk the delivery guys with a dining room hutch....I'm like what is that he's like you said you wanted it when we were in the wtore getting the stools for the kitchen so I got it for you.....I love that guy....so sweet. Going out for dinner now then home to do the last loads of laundry and bed for the 11 hour drive home....wish us luck.....and Happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment